Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum amount of memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the browser, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating the cookies in your browser - this site will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of video or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
Analysis Cookies: These are those that, if treated correctly by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analyzed to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those who, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible to offer advertising spaces in the website, tailoring ad content to the content of the requested service or use they make of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you regarding your listing Advertise with navigation
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that a publisher has included in a web page, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Third party cookies:
This website may use services from third parties who will collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this Website uses:
- Google Analytics cookies: these are used to analyze and measure how visitors use this website. The information is used to produce reports that allow the improvement of this website. These cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, how they arrived at the site, and the pages visited while browsing our website.
- Youtube cookies: These are used to count the number of views of videos embedded on other websites.
- AddThis cookies: This is a technology company that allows websites and their users to easily share content with others, through sharing icons and social bookmarking destinations. AddThis cookies are used to enable content to be shared. AddThis is also used to collect information about how website content is shared. Cookies help to uniquely identify a user (not personally, but in terms of address) so that tasks are not repeated within a specified period of time.
Other customization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, define the language, regional settings, or type of browser.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer: